4.07.2013

A Facebook Survey? Well, Sure!

Additional comments about your overall Facebook experience (optional):

I did a great job boycotting Facebook until I needed it for my new job. I get that you guys have taken over the world and whatnot, kudos to you, but you treat people like fucking idiot lab rats. I still remember back in the day when I could type in my own profile information, then the day it all disappeared from my profile, then my exact words were being fed to me in the form of fan pages and links. You steal peoples' ideas and have completely ruined the way humans interact socially. Frankly, Facebook is creepy as hell. Nobody can even share a photo anymore without a face being digitally identified and you've still never given me the option to opt out of tagging. Sure, I can review things I'm tagged in, but how about giving me the option to NOT be tagged in anything? Or maybe there is an option and I just can't find it among the 100+ settings I need to sift through to make even an attempt at obtaining a speck of online privacy. But after all, you always reserve the right to change anything at any time so what is the fucking point? You only conduct these surveys to appear to care about your users. I just wish the rest of the world could see through your bullshit.


Comments about this Facebook survey (optional:
You only conduct these surveys to appear to care about your users. I just wish the rest of the world could see through your bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment